Mardela Middle & High
Dedicated To Excellence In Education
CURBSIDE LIBRARY PICKUP COMING SOON!
Check out books from the Mardela Library by following these simple steps:
- Open Mardela Destiny Library by typing in https://destiny.wcboe.org/ and selecting Mardela Middle High School
- Click on the Catalog Tab. Search for books by keyword, title, author, subject or series, to find a title you would like to check out
- Email email@example.com (Mrs. Brown is teaching so Mrs. Hooper will be pulling books) with the title(s) of the book(s)that you want
- Wait for an email response with the day and time that your book(s) will be available
- Curbside Service will be available weekly on Wednesdays (Starting September 30th) at the Mardela bus ramp or by appointment throughout the week
MARDELA ATHLETIC BOOSTERS NEED YOUR HELP!
We are in need of parents to help fill positions on the Executive Board for FY 20-21.
Multiple positions are available. Send in your nominations now!
Get to know other athletic parents and students and what is happening at Mardela.
If interested or to submit nominations by 9/18/20, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the Boosters:
To work in conjunction with Mardela Middle & High School’s administrator(s) and coaches to develop an athletic program for the student athletes.
Our slogan is “Improving the Experience for the Mardela Student Athlete”
WCPS STUDENTS CAN DIGITALLY BORROW MATERIALS WITH JUST THEIR LUNCH NUMBER
All WCPS students can use their lunch number as a virtual Library Card! Use services like Hoopla to borrow e-Books and audiobooks and even digital copies of comics from Marvel!
CLASS OF 2020 GRADUATION PROGRAM & SCHOLARSHIPS LIST
Our Virtual Commencement Ceremony will begin at 7PM Saturday, May 30 on PAC-14 and on the WCBOE YouTube Channel. Linked below are PDF versions of the Graduation Program and Scholarships list.
UMES OFFERING VIRTUAL TOURS, COUNSELING APP'T
From UMES Admissions Counselor Jennifer Johnson:
We are offering virtual admissions presentations every Wednesday and Friday at 2:00pm for any student interested in UMES, I am also holding One-on-One Counselor meetings for students that have questions during this time.
Virtual Tour Registration- https://umes.welcometocollege.com/visit
One-on-One Counselor Meeting- https://calendly.com/jajohnson6"
TWO HONORED AS BAYSIDE SCHOLAR ATHLETES
Congratulations to Camilla Flagg and Matt Guy for being named Bayside Conference 2020 Senior Scholar Athletes!