How do I check in on Kronos?
You may clock in by:
- Swiping your badge at one of the Kronos clocks available at every WCPS site.
- Accessing the XIA Links icon for Kronos Workforce SSO (Single Sign On). Note: Users must be on-site or on a computer/device with Global Protect to access XIA Links.
- Utilizing the UKG Ready mobile app for iOS or Android (see below for more information). Note: Users must be at a WCPS site in order to use this feature
Kronos Looks a little bit different but...
- Exempt employees still swipe once a day
- WFR will automatically clock you in and out when you swipe (No more big red blocks of missing punches)
- Look for you Calc Total Hours each day or on your dashboard
- Non-exempt employees who swiped multiple time a day
- Continue to do the same swipe pattern - no changes
- Tasks are now called Cost Centers
- They are limited to each employee
- When you swipe in you need to select which Cost Center you are working
- Submit a change request from your timesheet
- You missed a punch, punched late or need to change the Cost Center then you can submit te Change Request
and it will automatically go through a workflow process and post to your timecard after approval
- No more need to send an email to have something changed, added, deleted
- Time Off Request for employees who previously completed them in Kronos Central
- Click on Accruals Balance from your dashboard
- Choose which type of leave you are wanting and Click Request(if you need to change the type of leave, you may
still do so, to the full dropdown menu)
- Click Start Request and complet all necessary fields
- More information will be coming later